WODstock 2017/18 events will be hosted at various venues on the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, and in Brisbane.
Saturday September 23 2017
Saturday October 21 2017
Saturday December 16 2017
Saturday January 27 2018
Gold Coast Griffith Athletics Track
University of the Sunshine Coast Athletics Track
Trinity Lutheran College Primary Campus (Cotlew St Ashmore).
QLD Sport and Athletics Centre
(See event information pack for details on each venue)
WODstock 2017/2018 Summer Series Format/Rules
The new WODStock Summer Series is here now!
The 2017/18 WODstock series will continue to offer a competition for athletes of all levels and abilities whilst promoting a fun but competitive environment.
The format for the 2017/18 series is to offer an open registration for our Summer Series that will include a scaled and an RXd team category as well as the new Masters category. Each division will comprise of teams of 3 male and 3 female athletes.
Summer Series Format:.
- Teams of 3 Female, 3 Male Athletes (nominate up to 4 male and 4 female for the series)
- The Registration fee is $370 for one event.
- Prize packages will be offered, thanks to our sponsors.
- All teams are eligible to compete and win each of the 4 events in the Summer Series no matter how many previous events you have attended. For example, if you miss the first event, you can still compete in the second event and be eligible to win that particular event.
- To be eligible to win the Summer Series teams must compete in 3 out of the 4 events. Each team is allowed to substitute 1 male and 1 female athlete throughout the duration of the series competition. These substitutions cannot be made during an event, only in between an event. If teams are required to make more than 1 substitution for males or females over the duration of the series they forfeit the ability to win the overall series. However, they are still eligible to win individual events. Teams must also compete in the same category (RX/Scaled) over the course of the series to be eligible to win.
Masters teams must be made up of 3 Female and 3 Male athletes all over the age of 35 as at the 31st December 2017.